Thursday, September 3, 2009

Al's Big Buys 9/3

Beware all you health food nuts...this post might make you cringe.......


I know it's been forever since I posted on a grocery trip. I honestly haven't gotten enough fabulous deals to make it worth it. This week was a pretty good week.




Let me start by saying I couldn't go shopping until hubby got home with the two eldest after soccer practice. I left my house at 8pm...ugh. I'm already tired, been dealing with a whiny baby all day, boys arguing and on top of late shopping, afterwards I had to bake a cake.




As I'm shopping I go by the ladies room and decide I'd better go then before I got to the other end of the store. So I'm in the stall and there's this little girl with her face up against the crack in the door trying to look in at me!!! O-M-G! So I slapped my hand up in front of her face so she couldn't see me and she stayed right there 'til her mom was done in the other stall. Seriously? NOSEY-RUDE! Ok, I get over it and continue on. Here's the deals I got the past 2 days.


23 Nesquik Chocolate Milk on sale for $1.00 each minus .80¢ coupon = .20¢ each


20 Reese's Peanut Butter cups free with coupons!


20 NY Pretzel Pretzel-fills on sale for $1.84 minus $1.00 off coupons = .84¢ each.


12 Luigi's Italian Ice on sale for $1.66 minus $1.50 off coupon = .16¢ each


20 Tony's Crispy Crust Pizza on sale for $1.00 each minus .50¢ off coupon = .50¢ each


8 Turkey Hill Ice Cream on sale for $1.77 each minus $1.00 off coupon = .77¢ each


9 Jif Peanut Butter on sale for $1.99 minus $1.10 off coupon = .89¢ each


3 Quaker Granola Bars and 2 Quaker Instant Oatmeal total for all 5 with coupons/sales $4.48


No coupons but worth mentioning was ShopRite butter for $1.49 per pound. I got 20 pounds...I'm a baker...I LOVE butter sales!


So in the end I got $294.35 worth of groceries for $186.70 for a total savings of $107.65! WooHoo! Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment