Sunday, March 14, 2010

Taking Inventory

Recently I've read several blogs that list their inventory and I always find it interesting to see what other families are buying and are able to stock up on. So here's what's in my stockpile (and this is not my entire stock of food, just the items I have stockpiled)....

In the pantry:
53 boxes assorted cereal (Post, Kelloggs, GM)
7 Kraft BBQ Sauce
10 Krustaez Pancake Mix plus a giant bag from Sams Club
6 Solo Plates
2 Solo Cups
1 Solo Bowl
21 Progresso Soup
29 Lipton Soup Mix (Beefy Onion, Onion, Savory Herb & Garlic, Vegetable, Noodle Soup)
10 Ritz (Wheat, Vegetable, Snowflake)
27 Ragu Pasta Sauce
6 Wheat Thins
6 Triscuits (Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil, Rosemary & Olive Oil)
20 Hefty Trash Bags (Kitchen size and Lawn & Garden size)
11 Hefty One Zip
4 Mt. Olive Pickles
4 Mt. Olive Relish
19 Quaker Mini Quakes assorted flavors
29 Hamburger Helper assorted flavors (after these are gone I plan on coming up with
homemade versions of these not-so-healthy dinners)
7 Planters Big Nut Bars
5 Fiber Plus bars
31 Boxes Ronzoni/Barilla pasta
7 Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn (I found a recipe for homemade microwave popcorn!)
6 Cheez-Its
9 Marcal Small Steps Tissues
14 Kraft Mac & Cheese
31 Peanut Butter (Skippy)
22 Coffee (Melitta, Foldgers & Chock Full O Nuts)
6 Pepperidge Farms Goldfish
10 Wheatables Nut Crackers
15 Quaker True Delights Granola Bars
In the kitchen:
13 Finish dishwasher gelpacs (I've been working on my stockpile of this for over a year!)
33 College Inn Broth (beef, chicken, turkey, vegetable)
12 Lysol Pourable
7 Lysol AP/Bathroom Cleaners
2 AP Greenworks Cleaner
3 Greenworks Dish soap
In the laundry room:
5 Bounce Dryer Bars
10 Clorox Bleach
13 Spray N Wash
3 6 packs Fruit2O
In the bathroom:
19 Olay Body Wash
31 L'Oreal for kids Shampoo
11 Softsoap Handsoap
2 Softsoap Body Wash
9 Colgate Toothpaste
18 Colgate Toothbrush
10 Garnier Fructis (Hairspray, Shampoo, Conditioner)
17 Lysol Bowl Cleaner
26 Shampoo/Conditioner (Citre Shine, Finesse & White Rain)
4 Edge Shave Gel
12 Schick Quatro Titanium Reusable Razors
4 Speed Stick
6 Lady Speed Stick
106 rolls Marcal Small Steps Toilet Paper
13 Wetones Canisters
20 Nesquik Chocolate Milk
In the freezer:
40 Oscar Mayer Bacon
36 Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies
3 NY Texas Toast Lite
6 NY Garlic Bread Sticks
4 Butterball Turkey Bacon
8 Butterball Chicken/Turkey Strips
13 Tony's Crispy Crust Pizza
19 Birds Eye Boxed Veggies
Keep in mind when you read the numbers that I do have a family of 5. I also donate to the food pantry at my church and often give items to family and friends. I can't pass up a great deal! My stockpiled items are all either free or very close to free!
Share your stockpiles and comment back so I can read it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my-where do you find the room for all this stuff? My idea of stock pile is when I buy the 5 box pack of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and when I have three choices of cereals... I do try to use as many coupons as possible, but looking at your list, I could be doing better-much better! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye Dr. would be proud. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! the one that peeked my interest if homemade microwave popcorn. would you share your secret? :)

    ReplyDelete