Sunday, April 25, 2010

Al's Big Buys 4/18-4/24

I didn't take pics for you and I've certainly been slacking on the blog lately. I guess I haven't been inspired to write. It's a rainy Sunday and I should be getting the family ready for church. Instead I sit here on the laptop, waisting time. This week at ShopRite I got $248.92 worth of groceries for $112.12, a savings of $136.80. Here's the deals worth mentioning.

Chock Full O Nuts coffee on sale for $1.99 minus my doubled .75 coupon for a total of .49 per can.

Nexcare Bandages on sale for $1.49 minus my doubled .55 coupon for a total of .39 per box.

V8 V-Fusion on sale for $2.50 minus my doubled .75 coupon for a total of $1.00 per bottle.

Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Frosting on sale for $1.00 each minus my doubled .75 coupon (off the purchase of one mix and one frosting) for a total of .25 each (don't worry cake customers, I don't use box mixes or jarred frosting on my orders, they're all from scratch.)

Skippy Peanut Butter on sale for $1.99 minus my doubled coupons for .60 for a total of .79 each.

Reynolds Recycled Foil on sale for $1.99 minus my doubled coupon for .75 for a total of .49 each.

Keebler Cheesecake Middles Cookies on sale for $1.99 minus my doubled coupon for .55 off for a total of .89 each.

Perdue Chicken Nuggets on sale for $1.99 minus my doubled coupons for .75 for a total of .49 each.

Marcal Napkins on sale for $1.49 minus my $1.00 coupon for a total of .49 each.

Lays BBQ Chips on sale for $1.69 minus my $1.00 coupon for a total of .69.

Yoplait Greek Yogurt on sale for $1.25 each minus my b1g1 coupon for a total of .62 each.

That's about it. I'm actually hoping for a week of no-good-deals so I can have a break! Or a week of lots of free stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just read through some of your big buys! You really do great at Shoprite...way better than I do. I guess I'll need to start getting my coupons on eBay!

    ReplyDelete