CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nutella Party sponsored by MommyParties!

I was recently given the opportunity to host a Nutella Party.  I already love this stuff, even before this opportunity.  I was very excited to host this party.

My box arrived, stuffed full of wonderful goodies for myself and my guests.  They included recipe cards, Nutella samples for guests and a giant jar for myself, Nutella spreaders, Nutella branded travel mugs, coupons and more.

My favorite way to enjoy Nutella is with salty pretzels!  I LOVE to dip them in Nutella, it's sooo yummy!  I tried a different way for this post as I recently joined Weight Watchers.  YIKES!!!  I love Nutella but this is NOT the kind of think you want to be eating on WW!  I made an exception for the purposes of writing a review.  I spread my Nutella on low fat whole grain Thomas' English Muffins and topped with sliced strawberries.  It was sooo good but definitely needed the berries so it wasn't too sweet.

My boys also all love Nutella on their toast in the morning.  I think this weekend I may just whip up some crepes for them and fill them with assorted fruit and Nutella for a nice treat.

This is a great "sometimes" food, not an "all the time" food, only because it is so high in fat and calories at 11g of fat and 200 cal per 2 TBSP.  It also has 3.5g of saturated fat per serving.  As they say, Nutella is great as part of a healthy well balanced diet.


*I was provided with a box of samples and other party items in exchange for my blog post.  All opinions above are my own.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. A nutella party. I've never heard of that over here in England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the Mom Bloggers Club. Would love it if you would visit and LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

    ReplyDelete
  3. W0w. That is one great idea you have there. Nutella party? it sounds so awesome. Can't wait for the outcome.

    Visit my site: Effects of Divorce

    ReplyDelete