CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Missing In Action and a little ranting.

I think part of the reason I quit doing regular posts about everyday life in my surrounded-by-boys world is because I feel like they're falling on deaf ears.  Man, the blogger world is fickle!  What's the key to having loyal followers who like to comment on posts?  I think in my blogging world I feed off your reactions and comments.  If I'm getting nothing, I guess I'll give nothing. 

Maybe I'll actually take the time to sit and get some things written and see how it goes.  I'd hate to be a blog that only does reviews and giveaways....how boring!  So, I'll try to update regularly on Max and his SPD and I'd love to continue my Frugal Friday series I abandoned before it even got established.  I've been doing lots of thinking about the direction of my blog.  A sort of support group type blog for other parents dealing with SPD...recipes...tips on being more frugal...reviews & giveaways...a bit of all?  What do you, my followers, look for in an interesting blog?  I'd love to know. 

2 comments:

  1. I like interesting reads I can relate to. It helps me feel less alone in the motherhood journey. And less crazy. I need the connection to other women--I'm surrounded by boys too and need another female view once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love more tips on the coupons and being frugal.

    ReplyDelete