CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Writers Block...I guess

I guess I just have to accept the fact that my blogging desires come in waves.  Or I just get some serious cases of writers block.  I just haven't felt like posting for a long while again.  Does this happen to you?

I haven't had lots of cake orders lately, but I do have some other exciting business related things happening.  First is that I've been asked to sell cupcakes and cookies in a local bagel bakery.  It's been a couple of months in the works, but I'm finally dropping product off on Friday for the weekend crowd.  The second, more far fetched is that I've applied to be on a new competition series in TLC as a spin off of Cake Boss.  My next step is to make a video showing my personality which terrifies me!  I'm waiting to hear from a fellow church member to see if he'd help me out with this.  I'm really not hopeful, but I suppose I've got just as good a chance as anyone, huh?  I guess we shall see!

The boys are starting swimming lessons this morning as they do every summer.  I have to say, though, that I don't look forward to them at all!  They're 5 days a week for around 8 weeks.  One boy has lessons at one town pool, the other at another, 5 miles away.  Monday and Wednesday's when Luke has his, we're out for over 3 hours and have over an hour in between lessons to kill time.  But, they love doing them so I can't say no. 

Next week Zach goes to camp for a week.  This will be his first time going to a sleep-away camp and I'm a bit anxious.  I know he'll have a great time, though.  It's a Christian camp in Pennsylvania that our church is involved in.  We were blessed to receive a scholarship so he could go.  I'm sure Max is looking forward to having a break from his brother for a week too.

I'm hoping I can get the blog-juices going again and resume my normal posts.  Have a great week, all!

2 comments:

  1. I get that way too. I go months sometimes with nothing to blog about. Good luck with the TLC show. I am making your fish cake tonight for Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone for over a month before without posting because I am just not motivated to write. It happens! And sometimes, I just don't have anything to say!

    ReplyDelete