CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Upcoming Review with CSN Stores!

I've been given the opportunity to review a product from CSNStores!  I'll be honest, I had never checked out their site until now.  I had no idea what I was missing!  Goodbye Amazon....HELLO CSNSTORES!  Seriously, I could provide you with a list a mile long of things I want to purchase from their site.  At the top of the list is one of their dining room tables!  The selection is amazing and you won't believe the prices!  I'd tell you which one I'll be saving up for, but I can't decide!  Too many affordable beautiful choices!

Anyway, my review will be from csnstores.com and will be for the American Plastic Toys: My Very Own Kitchen.  Since Luke has been so interested in my cooking lately, I figured he would love this!  Kitchen sets aren't just for girls anymore!  My boy will turn chef...stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am following you from MBC.

    Joanna
    http://joannaslife.com

    ReplyDelete