CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sometimes Crack Kills......with cuteness!

This is Luke's newest thing.....the sink! He has this cute little red chair that he got for Christmas and if I had foreseen what said chair would be used for, it would have never entered my door! So his cute little red chair takes its rightful place on the counter top just about every day. There are some days, however, that I forget. On those days I hear the kitchen chairs being pushed across the floor. Today was one of those days when I forgot. I came out of the laundry room after putting a load in the washer to this.....

The little red chair took it's place back on the counter......again. And his diaper is so full of water from pouring it on himself that it's barely covering his little hiney!

3 comments:

  1. Man, boys never stay on the ground! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one never ever stays on the ground!

    ReplyDelete