CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Why?

I don't know why I have to be one of those people who loves food sooo much. I don't know why I have to be one of those people who hates exercise sooo much. But I do know that's the very reason I struggle with my weight.

I hate the anticipation of my morning workout. I do not look forward to it at all! It's not fun and I don't like being sweaty but I do have to say that I feel fantastic afterwards. Mentally, I feel like I've accomplished something on the road to my ultimate goal, 40 pounds.

I'm good for about the first half hour and then I start feeling like I'd rather stick needles in my ears than to finish. I think it's bogus for people to think that 20 minutes 3 times a day is good enough! Not with my diet anyway. I mean, I'm not a total hog, but I do like my food! So I try to exercise with my Jillian Michaels on the Wii for 45 minutes to an hour at least 4 days a week. I give myself the weekends off for a break. Well, also because I need not exercise in front of my husband and get mad as he mocks me. He doesn't do it maliciously, I just take it that way because I hate the exercising so much. I also try to get over to the fairgrounds so the boys can ride their bikes and I push Luke in his stroller up and down the hills.

I confess, I love a good sloppy burger! Bacon, cheese, onion strings, barbecue sauce...yummmmm! Or those Dock Side burgers from Cheeseburger in Paradise? OMG...to die for! Fried onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese? And yes, I even like McDonald's' cheeseburgers. Salty french fries...brownies...chocolate...doritos...shall I go on? Am I making you hungry? Can you tell I'm hungry? Ah, and this is the reason I need the exercise I'm doing, at the very least.

Onward I go...2 pounds down...38 to go.

3 comments:

  1. You are not alone! I love food way more than should be allowed. Lol. Good luck with reaching your goal I'm sure you will do it in no time!
    Found your blog on MBC, I'm following you. Check out my blog @ onechicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. It's so hard. In fact I'm scared to check out your other blog because I love cake! Ha! I'm following you through MBC. Check me out @ thehallexperiment.blogspot.com. You have all boys and and I have all girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh...brownies. They're my absolute favorite. And cake, of course! I'm goin to check out your cake blog! I'm looking forward to reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete