CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh Max!

This is a phrase that's heard in my house frequently! Oh Max! What now?

My Max is very particular about how he likes his hair. When it's a little longer, he can be found in the bathroom styling it with water and a comb. Don't dare touch it once it's done! On occasion he likes to have his hair buzzed. At the beginning of the summer we started talking about buzzing his hair because it would be much cooler. Little did I know, it would be chilly and rainy for 2 months straight! After much debate back and forth, he agreed, but wanted a mohawk. Cool. I'm okay with that! Fits Max's personality to a T! So I got out the buzzer and gave him a signature Mr.T. The next day at swimming lessons I heard his teachers comment to him "cool mohawk Max!" and he smiled.

After a few weeks, he decided he'd had enough and wanted it cut off. Out came the buzzer again and off came the mohawk. Apparently I hadn't gotten the front all even because he came out of our bathroom declaring that he had "fixed" it. This is the result. Nice! Perfect! Now you get to be bald because that's about how short I had to cut it to get rid of the lines!

Oh Max!

P.S. Yep, he had a nosebleed.....

3 comments:

  1. My oldest son is the same way about his hair! He likes to spike it and is always very particular about how it looks. My daughter, however, will leave the house with a rat's nest in her hair and not think twice about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I should cut my boys hair to save money, but stuff like this really, really scares me from doing it.

    That and that I don't actually own a clippers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We haven't had a hair catastrophe (knock on wood) in awhile now...

    ReplyDelete