CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Al's Big Buys part 2


This week's trip to SR was quite uneventful compared to last week with crazy Ms. Manners. I was able to go by myself this time, I love when that happens. I can concentrate better when I'm alone and not on a schedule. So no fun stories, just the deals.


A couple of months back SR had Birds Eye veggies on sale 5 for $5 and I was able to get coupons on Ebay for $1 off 1. She sold them in lots of 10 for $1.99 each. I got 30 of them then and also got a rain check and ordered more coupons. I didn't have room in my freezer for 50 at the time, so I held onto them until I did have room. So tonight, I got 20 Birds Eye veggies for free in store and ended up costing me .19 cents each...just the price of the coupons. And they were expired too...lol.


The next deal was Bar S hot dogs on sale for 2 for $2 and with my $1.00 off coupon, they ended up being .50 cents each.


I had also purchased Softsoap hand soap coupons a couple of weeks back for .10 cents each. This week they were on sale for $1.19 minus my coupon for .35 cents that doubled to .70 cents making them .59 cents each with the cost of the coupons. I got 12.


I got 2 Tabasco sauce on sale for .99 cents and with my coupon for .50 cents off doubled to .99, they were free. I didn't buy these coupons. They were actually free. On my way back from Kingston one day with my sister, we stopped at Stewarts and noticed piles of Sunday papers bundled up in front. My sister asked about them and was told we could pull the coupons out as long as we kept them bundled! Bonus!!
French's regular yellow mustard was I believe $1.49. I had 2 coupons, one for .75 cents off and one for .50 cents off. I ended up getting one free and one for .49 cents. I also got one honey mustard for free.
Turkey Hill iced tea half gallons were on sale for $1.66 and I had a coupon for $1.00 off 2. They ended up costing $2.32.
I have been holding onto this Pepperidge Farm Vitality bread coupon forever and finally got to use it tonight. I got one loaf of Oats and Barley bread (not pictured) on sale for $2.50 minus $1.00 for my coupon making it $1.50.
I bought Luigi's Italian Ice coupons on ebay for very little..don't remember how much. I got 10 assorted flavors for .49 cents after my .75 cent off coupons.
The other night I got 6 Capri Sun Sunrise at WalMart (thanks Jenn). They charge $1.97 and I had coupons for $1.00 off each. They ended up being .97 cents each.
And last but not least...MORE tp! Yes, it's a tower of tp. I have finally used the last of my free Marcal toilet paper coupons...70 in all. When I told Cory, he said to me "few..it's a good thing, we were running low!" Thinks he's funny...
Until next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment